How to set up emails on your iPhone
- If you have your email login then go to step 3. If you don’t have it but have your cPanel login please follow step 2.
- Log in in cPanel > Go to “email accounts” > Click email account in question > Follow config steps on page
- Login in to webmail at yourdomain.com/webmail using email credentials
- Go to Configuration Options
- Now you have 2 options – Install configuration file, or add settings manually. Scroll down for instructions for the option you need.
Option 1: Download & install configuration file
Please note – You should be logged into webmail on your iPhone if you want to install the configuration file here
- On Configuration Options page scroll down to Mail Client Automatic Configuration Scripts
- Find device on list of options (if not there enter manual settings)
- Download protocol by clicking IMAP over SSL/TLS on the device you wish to install emails on
- The profile should start installing on your device, you will need to enter password
Options 2: Install secure settings manually
- Find section titled Secure SSL/TLS Settings (Recommended)
- Add settings manually into devices you wish to manage your emails on as per below
- Go to iPhone settings
- Go to passwords and accounts
- Click add account
- Click add mail account
- Enter settings from cPanel
- Go to next page and add incoming and outgoing server details. No need to add username and password for outgoing server but you can if you wish.
- All being well, you should be verified. Try sending an email, if problems then double check the port number and other settings in cPanel by going in & clicking on the account & it’s settings